Winter time in the UK – what can be more depressing? Cold weather, grey skies and never ending sleet and rain – it’s no wonder than so many Britons choose to go on holidays in the winter. While you have a whole list of choices about where to jet set, a tested and true destination option is always Spain.
Here are five reasons why anyone would want to spend the winter in Spain!
• The glorious food – While seasonal produce is quite limited in the UK during the colder months, the Spanish sun creates gorgeous fruits and veggies all year round. Mouth watering tapas, salads, paellas and seafood will tempt your taste buds.
• A quick dip in the sea – The thermometer might not get up into the mid 20s, but after you bake in the warm sun all day you will be craving a dip in the sea. From the Atlantic to the Mediterranean, the seas are stunning in Spain.
• Take in the arts and culture – Some of the most creative and famous artists hail from Spain: Goya, Picasso, Dali and countless others. If you experience a rainy day, check out the country’s legendary museums and galleries.
• Working on your tan – When you get back to the office, your colleagues are going to be jealous of your rich tan gained from hours spent lounging by the sea or sipping cocktails in town!
• The great outdoors – Make the most of the great weather and spend lots of time in the great outdoors. From adventure sports to a simple hike, you will find plenty of sporting opportunities in Spain.
By EuroParcs G+ at 09:00 08/12/2017
Ahhh, the sun, sand and sea of a Costa Blanca holiday. If you want to spend some quality time with your kids and partner, the delightful Mediterranean coast of Spain is heaven on earth. But while you and the other adults in your party might be content with the tropical drinks, a book and the pool side chaise, your little ones want more out of their holiday!
At EuroParcs, we are always striving to provide excellent service and support to our customers. Customer convenience is very important to us and we are always looking to improve the booking process. This is why we'd like to introduce our new ferry booking engine in conjunction with Entee on our Irish website (www.europarcs.ie). Please feel free to try our new online ferry booking service for Ireland.
By EuroParcs G+ at 13:43 22/07/2014
Having spent most of our working lives in offices, we were both made redundant and had to re-think our future. Whilst on holiday in France we were talking to our couriers about their job and decided that this was something we would enjoy. So in 2004 we started our new lives and have since worked on campsites in France and Italy.
We’re pleased to announce EuroParcs, with the help of an Intern; Adrian Barton from The University of the West of England have recently moved from Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 to Microsoft Office 365 with integrated SharePoint and SkyDrive.