Quality mobile home holidays in Europe

               EuroParcs Holidays COVID-19 Communication

Updated 6/4/2020
As we all know we are in unprecedented circumstances. We understand that you will have questions and concerns about your holiday.  Our initial focus was on the immediate problem of assisting our customers at our Spanish campsites return to the UK. Given Brittany Ferries have cancelled all passenger ferries to/from France and Spain until 22 April and flights have been cancelled this has been particularly challenging.
We have contacted all customers whose holidays are scheduled for April, May and June. Customers due to arrive during May will be contacted again 14 days before their scheduled arrival date if governmental travel advice stays the same.
We are setting out some FAQs that are intended to help answer some of the understandable questions customers will have.

What if Government advice remains not to travel to the country ?

If advice to avoid all but essential travel applies two weeks before the start of your holiday, we will contact you to discuss the situation.  If it is not possible for your holiday to proceed we will issue you with a Redeemable Voucher for the full value of payments already made. The Redeemable Voucher will be valid for 2020 and 2021.

What if the campsite is not permitted to open due to the coronavirus pandemic ?

We will issue you with a Redeemable Voucher for the full value of payments already made. The voucher will be valid for 2020 and 2021

Can I get a refund instead of a voucher ?

We understand that some customers may prefer a refund. However, given the unprecedented circumstances we have to adopt exceptional measures. Plainly, the situation arises as a result of “ force majeure” -  an unforeseeable event  that renders the fulfilment of the contract impossible or impracticable - and in such circumstances there is no entitlement to compensation.

Our policy of issuing Redeemable Vouchers is intended to enable us to preserve the value of payments made by customers and to get through this crisis and to continue offering excellent value holidays to our customers.

I want to cancel my booking now – what is the position ?

If you decide to cancel now, cancellation costs apply at the time of cancellation in accordance with the terms of our  Booking Conditions. If you have paid more than the normal deposit we will issue a Redeemable Voucher for the additional amount paid. The voucher will be valid for 2020 and 2021.

My holiday isn’t due until June / July / August / September / October. What should I do ?

It is impossible to predict with any certainty the situation at the time of your scheduled arrival date.
We suggest you keep your booking at the moment and we will contact you nearer the time when we hope we will all be better informed as to the overall situation.

My balance is due shortly, what is the situation ?

We have delayed balance due dates by 6 weeks – from 10 weeks before arrival to 4 weeks before arrival - and we will consider further delays if the current uncertainty still prevails. We do not expect customers to pay balances until there are reasonable grounds for considering their holidays can be taken.

What is the situation if I have booked flights or ferries myself ?

You should contact the relevant airline / ferry company directly.

Useful Links:

FCO - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice

DFA - https://www.dfa.ie/travel/