Dover to Calais Considerations
• Dover-Calais is the most popular cross channel route and is suitable for all our sites
• operators - SeaFrance, P&O
• frequent sailings throughout day and night,
all year round
• short crossing times, 90 mins.
• short check-in times (as little as 30 mins.)
• immediate access to autoroute from Calais ferry terminal
• cheaper sailings available for off peak
• cheaper sailings Sun-Thurs out,
• adds approx. 180 miles compared to Caen for La Garangeoire and Le Ruisseau, however, ONLY 55 miles extra if travelling to Spain via Paris, Clermont Ferrand, Beziers route.